Defending the criminal defence firm.
With over 30 years of experience in criminal law, Dale Knisely may not seem like an upstart. But when he started his new criminal law firm, Knisely Law, in 2017 he was entering a crowded marketplace filled with well-established competitors. Knisely Law had taken down their WordPress website after a hacking attempt, and they sought out GDQ for help rebuilding the site and making it secure.
A refreshing re-entry into the marketplace.
A competitive audit revealed that the firm’s brand design blended into the marketplace. A bold new plan was required:
- A new corporate identity with a simpler logo and clean aesthetic;
- Updated lawyer photography that tied-together the firm’s members with a unified look;
- The website redesign using modern design conventions;
- Develop a completely custom-built WordPress theme that would allow Knisely Law to update the site themselves easily.
- Ongoing WordPress maintenance to secure the website from future hacking attempts.